January 1, 2009 – June 30, 2009
Puszta.com = nearly 20.000 visitors/month;
from 4.077 cities of the world*
*second semester of 2008, and constantly growing
Launched in March 2007, Puszta.com
is a multilingual online magazine
focusing on the needs of foreigners interested in Hungary, while not losing site of the interests of locals and visitors to the Great Plains region either. As its name suggests, Puszta.com is meant to draw attention to the Hungarian plains
– natural beauty, cultural heritage, characteristic architecture – as well as to provide news and information about living on the plains
The editors of Puszta.com pay close attention to their audience. The English and German pages
are not so much translations of the Hungarian content but articles specifically written for the target culture
1. Database Inclusion
- PR articles for businesses whose services or products directly relate to Puszta.com’s profile.
- Banner advertising for service providers, businesses, organizations and companies whose offers can be associated with Puszta.com’s profile (tourism, transportation, expat life, events and conferences, real estate, construction, doctors, dentists, language schools, and other services, etc.)
PR article not longer than 3500 characters, with a photo gallery of no more than 9 pictures. Price includes editing and search engine optimization, and entitles for a 20% discount on translation/localization.
Main categories: accommodations; real estate and construction; restaurants, bars, tea and coffee shops, etc.; specialty food markets; services; sites to see; sports; cultural events; active tourism; health and wellness, etc.
2. Related articles
- Hotel, B&B, apartments – above 20 rooms: 36.000 HUF/year
- Less than 20 rooms – 15.000 HUF/year
- Camping grounds – 10.000 HUF/year
- Restaurants, bars, etc. – 12.000 HUF/year (text: 500-1000 characters; 2 pictures)
- Other services – 12.000 HUF/year
Four (4) articles/year, including special offers, discounts, events, etc. linked to the main article included in the database: 12.000 HUF/year.
3. Priority Listing
Priority Listing brings your business to the attention of visitors looking for events, accommodations, goods and services in a specific locality. Leads in Priority Listing are prominently displayed under a locality/site description, invitation to a major event, etc., thus increasing the visibility of your Company’s entry in the database: 24.000 HUF/year.
* Priority Listing positions are available strictly on a first come, first served basis
For rural B&Bs
The one-year Database Inclusion comes with 200 free post cards featuring their guest house.
Puszta.com strives to inform readers about all that might be of interest or useful to know during their stay in the country. According to this, your advertised services and products will not only reach the target customers, but also the specific people who are interested in the region or locality where your business is. (For example, advertising spots appearing on pages about events and activities, about folklore, or about a given locality or region.)
Plus, wherever your products and services complement Puszta.com’s goals and objectives, we will create further web content to draw attention to your offers.
Ad spaces on Puszta.com come in various shapes and forms, at one low price
Flat rate banner ads
(max. 15 Kbytes) — Price/month
- Long banner 690 × 110 pixels — 90 000 HUF
- Skyscraper 120 x 600 pixels — 90 000 HUF
- Small box 280 × 400 pixels — 90 000 HUF
— Price/month: 10.000 HUF
Long banners run at the top or bottom, skyscrapers stand on the right side of a large box under an agreed upon Menu of Puszta.com – on a first come first serve basis. Small box ads run in the context of the promoted service or product; text links will appear in a small box (see for example the Google ads in the left column).
Prices include VAT!
Ask for a quote
Offer valid January 1 – June 30, 2009